We have a key role appointment for a Creative Manager to join our studio management team. The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity to play a key part in the continuing growth and success of the UK’s leading design and digital production company, and to work with global entertainment companies and renowned franchises in the fields of games, film and online.
· Job title: Creative Manager
· Salary: TBD
· Location and hours: Gateshead/Full time
· Hierarchy and reporting lines: Reports to Studio Director, works alongside Production Manager and Production Assistant
The job is full time and would involve relocation to Newcastle/Gateshead UK.
Atomhawk Design Ltd is the UK’s leading digital art and design studio. We are a specialist creative provider of high end Concept Art, UI/UX Design, 2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics and Marketing Imagery.
The company is built entirely around achieving our key goal; to provide world class visual development and design services, helping clients in games, film and interactive media to develop and visualise ideas, and to present those ideas to the world with breath-taking style and quality.
The Creative Manager will have a firm understanding of creative processes and strong communication and client service skills. Whilst this is not a hands-on creative role, we're looking for someone who has proven experience in taking creative briefs, working closely with internal creative teams and ensuring work is delivered on brief, on time, to budget and to the highest possible standards.
The Creative Manager will be responsible for working closely with our clients to understand their needs, managing multiple client relationships from initial pitch through to completion and working in partnership with the Production Manager and art team leaders to deliver exceptional client service and final art, animation and design work.
The Creative Manager must be an excellent and persuasive communicator, capable of dealing with a wide variety of clients, internal staff and external partners.
This person must thrive in a challenging and ever changing environment where daily deadlines are handled with confidence and must feel comfortable working with industry leading Art Directors and Producers at global entertainment companies.
· Managing client relationships and communication
· Personally oversee a number of critical art projects
· Liaising with clients to understand their creative needs and identifying where more information is needed from the client in the briefing stage
· Leading client briefings and team meetings
· Ensuring project milestones are met
· Working with the Production Manager and team leads to write and deliver quotes and proposals
· Finding solutions to creative and delivery issues, discussing solutions with clients from a friendly and diplomatic but authoritative standpoint
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience of working closely with creative teams
· An understanding of creative processes
· A discerning eye for high quality art and design
· Astute problem solver
· Excellent attention to detail
· Self motivator, able to work under their own initiative
· Must be patient and polite but also able to judge moments where push-back is needed
· Basic financial training
· Client services and/or art background
· Technical knowledge of game art production and web art production
Education and Experience:
· At least four years experience in client services, account management or production
· Ideally, experience in a fast-paced creative environment
If you think this could be you, then please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com